Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Lakeisha Richardson discuss the following:
- Why is it important to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the birth control pill this year?
- How do women decide what oral contraceptive is right for them?
- When will one be able to get pregnant if they stay on birth control for a long time?
- How does somone get birth control if their annual appointment has been postponed?
- What should one do if they miss a dose of their birth control pill?
Dr. Lakeisha Richardson, MD, FACOG is a leading obstetrician/gynecologist and women’s health expert based in Mississippi and a paid spokesperson for the maker of Lo Loestrin® Fe.