Lawrence Doochin, author, abuse survivor and entrepreneur joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Mental Health Channels. In his new book called: A Book on Fear: Feeling Safe in a Challenging World, he maps out a heartfelt method for overcoming fears and bad memories.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Lawrence Doochin discuss the following:
- What are some of our more obvious fears and ones that are more hidden?
- Where do our fears come from and why don’t we recognize many of them?
- How do our definitions of success and failure contribute to our fears?
- How do we give our power away and how does victim-hood play into this?
- Why is it important to know ourselves and what exactly does that mean?
- What would our lives and the world look like if gratitude, compassion, and forgiveness replaced fear?
Lawrence Doochin is an author, entrepreneur, and devoted husband and father. A survivor of harrowing childhood sexual abuse, he traveled a long journey of emotional and spiritual healing, and developed an in-depth understanding of how our beliefs create our reality.
In the business world, he has worked for or been associated with enterprises from small startups to multinational corporations. He is the Co-founder of HUSO sound therapy, which delivers powerful healing benefits to individuals and professionals worldwide. In everything Lawrence does, he strives to serve a higher good. His new book is A Book on Fear: Feeling Safe in a Challenging World.
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.