The way we experience healthcare has changed for good: A conversation with David McNeil of PatientPop
David McNeil, President and COO of PatientPop, the first all-in-one practice growth platform joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Marketing Channels. On this episode, you will learn more about how technology is improving patient experience and helping practices grow.
- Can you introduce yourself, past companies you’ve worked at, and describe your role at PatientPop?
- Can you tell our listeners more about PatientPop and the solutions you provide for private practices?
- What are some of the pain points in healthcare that PatientPop is addressing?
- What is the biggest benefit to private practices with using PaitentPop's technology?
- Do you have any stories you can share with us about the successes of practices using PatientPop?
- What is in store for the future of PaitentPop?
David McNeil is President & COO at PatientPop, the market leader in practice growth technology platform that helps practices increase patient acquisition, retention and deliver exceptional patient experiences. With over a decade of SaaS leadership experience, David is responsible for leading all go-to-market functions and the growth strategy for the company.
Prior to assuming this role, David was Head of North America Sales at HubSpot responsible for driving growth across all segments. Over his time at HubSpot, David held various leadership positions including Global VP of Customer Selling, Global VP of Channel, and Global VP of Sales Strategy & Operations. Prior to joining HubSpot, David was responsible for leading the Business Development organization for Americas at Salesforce.com.
Over the years David has held several leadership roles building highly effective go-to-market teams that drive accelerated growth and deliver real value to prospects and customers. David is extremely passionate about building an inclusive, safe, and diverse culture where we people can grow together, win together and have fun together. He is a husband, a proud dad of four teenagers (and two dogs), and an active advisor to small/mid-size companies. He is also actively involved with several charitable organizations focused on the areas of cancer and mental health.