Porsha Vogt, Owner and President of Golden Care that providing seniors, post-surgical patients, and those in need of assistance due to a debilitating diagnosis, with in-home care joins eHealth Radio and the Senior Care & Health News Channels. Golden Care believes that everyone should have the right to live in their home for as long as they can.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Porsha Vogt discuss the following:
- What are some of the telltale signs to look for when visiting your parents who may need care in their homes?
- Do you have adult children that call you in crisis mode that have come to town to visit a parent and are shocked to find their parents needing urgent & immediate help?
- Do you ever deal with adult children who do not know how to have "The Conversation" with their parents when it is obviously time to call for In-Home-Care? What do you do in those cases? How do you deal with the guilt of not taking care of your loved one yourself.
- Can you refer your clients to other professionals for additional help, ie Medication Management, Hospice Agencies, Concierge Care Managers ( RN's )
- What do you do when it is no longer safe for a client of yours to live in their own home? Perhaps they are wandering or an elopement risk?
As the owner of Golden Care, Porsha enables seniors in Carlsbad and San Diego County area to live safe, happy lives in their own homes for as long as they can. Her mission, and the mission of ... Golden Care, includes assisting family members with elder care for their loved ones while maintaining their own professional and personal lives; creating a family-oriented environment, staffed by professional caregivers that go the extra mile to serve seniors; and increasing respect and concern for seniors in our society.
Porsha has a degree in Business Management from the University of Colorado and brings her background in finance and entrepreneurialism to the service of seniors and their loved ones through Golden Care.