Dr. Jordana Szpiro, a well-known Boston podiatrist and board certified foot surgeon as well as the founder of Boston Common Podiatry joins eHealth Radio. Her practice is dedicated to treating a wide range of podiatric disorders from diabetic foot care and toenail fungus to plantar fasciitis.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jordana Szpiro discuss the following:
- What are some of the most common foot conditions you treat at Boston Common Podiatry?
- Dr. Szpiro, your practice is one of the most progressive podiatry practices in the Boston area. What treatments do you recommend for fungal toenails and warts?
- Can you tell us a little more about the GenesisPlus laser?
- Is the GenesisPlus laser a tremendous advance in the treatment of these conditions and, if so, how soon do patients see results?
- How does the new GenesisPlus laser measure up?
Dr. Jordana Szpiro, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S. is a podiatrist and board certified foot surgeon as well as the founder of Boston Common Podiatry. As an established Boston podiatrist, Dr. Szpiro has accumulated extensive clinical and surgical experience working with patients of all ages. She is very mindful of the importance of providing treatment options that allow patients to return to their normal routines as soon as possible.
Dr. Szpiro earned a Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from the California College of Podiatric Medicine and completed her residency in New York City where she advanced her education in surgical management of common foot disorders including bunions, bone spurs, neuromas, heel spurs.
Dr. Szpiro is on staff at several hospitals in the Boston area including Mt. Auburn, a Harvard teaching hospital, as well as hospitals affiliated with the Cambridge Health Alliance. Her practice is dedicated to treating a wide range of podiatric disorders from diabetic foot care to plantar fasciitis. Dr Szpiro is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.