Luis Manta, the Founder and Creator of Seoul Juice, a Korean Pear Juice that is as healthy as it is tasty and has been a top selling product across the United States joins eHealth Radio and the Beverage and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Luis Manta discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to create your health beverage?
- Why should people be more conscious now more than ever before about what they are putting into their bodies?
- What makes your drink different? Healthier?
- What does the future hold for your company?
- For those who haven't tried your drink... what does it taste like?
As a college athlete, I was always searching for ways to better replenish my body's nutrients. The inspiration to create a functional beverage came to me while doing research in one of my college classes. As a result of both of my parents growing up overseas, I was accustomed to eating fruits and vegetables not commonly found in the United States, and I came to realize that many of the fruits I grew up eating had many unique functional qualities.
The sports drinks I was consuming as an athlete contained many artificial ingredients, so I made it my mission to create a better-for-you hydration beverage solely from fruit. After a long experimental process of multiple recipes and countless hours in my college apartment, Seoul Juice became a reality. I am excited to share Seoul Juice with others who share my passion for clean hydration.