June 9, 2020
Melissa R. Bryan who has more than 40 years in the psychic world & the author of the number one international best-selling book "Born into Shamanism" joins eHealth Radio. She is also owner of Umpqua Valley Psychic and Media LLC in Roseburg, Oregon, specializing in readings, psychometry, pendulum and in cold, criminal and missing person cases.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Melissa R. Bryan discuss the following:
- Why did you write the book?
- What is a Shaman?
- How do you become a Shaman?
- How do you know if you have the calling?
- What is the difference between a psychic, a medium and a Shaman?
Melissa R. Bryan has more than 40 years in the psychic world. She is the author of the number one international best-selling book "Born into Shamanism." She is also owner of Umpqua Valley Psychic and Media LLC in Roseburg, Oregon, specializing in readings, psychometry, pendulum and in cold, criminal and missing person cases.
She is the one and only Original Outlaw Psychic and a descendant of the Outlaws of the Old West. Her psychic readings have been 90 percent accurate. In addition, Melissa is an actress, blogger, video blogger, podcaster, wife of 23 years and cat and dog mom.
Social Media Links:
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.
June 1, 2020
Dr. Anthony Orsini, a practicing neontologist and President of The Orsini Way that provides communication training programs to hospitals and healthcare professionals for the purpose of enhancing patient experience and improving outcomes joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels. Dr. Orsini is here to discuss his new book, “It’s All in the Delivery: Improving Healthcare Starting with a Single Conversation.”
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Anthony Orsini discuss the following:
- Tell us about your professional background. What lead you to create The Orsini Way?
- What are some aspects of The Orsini Way training?
- You recently released your first book, “It’s All in the Delivery.” Can you tell us about why you wrote it, and give a brief preview of the book?
- Is this book just for medical professionals and patients, or can the same principals in the book be applied to business leaders?
- Why is it so important to master compassionate communication, in both the medical field and in the business world?
Dr. Anthony Orsini is a board-certified neonatologist and the founder and president of The Orsini Way. Based on unique communication techniques developed through decades of research and experience, The Orsini Way is proven to enhance the overall patient experience, significantly increase HCAHPS scores and change the culture of hospitals.
Dr. Orsini has lectured extensively on the topics of compassionate communication in both the medical and the business fields. He earned his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his pediatric residency and a fellowship in neonatology at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.
Social Media Links: