Noha Hakim the owner of "SeaLand Cosmetics Company" which introduces natural skin products such as Roll-on Deodorant, Scalp Lotion, Hair Oil Mix and more joins eHealth Radio and the Skin Care and Hair Health Channels. SeaLand Cosmetics is located in Lehigh Valley, PA. Noha will discuss SeaLand Cosmetics new natural cosmetic products.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Noha Hakim discuss the following:
- What was the incentive behind starting Sealand Cosmetics?
- What makes SeaLand Cosmetics skin products so different and unique?
- What is the significance of including Dead Sea salt in the products?
- What are the benefits of using SeaLand Cosmetics products such as Natural Scalp Lotion and Leave-In Natural Hair Oil Mix?
- Where can listeners buy your products and how can they reach you?
Noha Hakim is married to her University sweetheart for 34 years and a mother of two. Noha was a Science teacher for ten years in her home country Egypt, she immigrated to Canada and worked for about ten years in the natural health retail business. After that, she moved to the United States and settled in Pennsylvania with her family. She has been working for fifteen years as an Analytical Chemist/Scientist in the pharmaceutical field.
In the last few years, Noha was developing unique formulas to make natural skin products from earth's natural oils and salt from the Dead Sea which is known of its high minerals content.
Noha created SeaLand Cosmetics Company to use and share her education, wide knowledge and experience to provide products to help and support people. She believes in "what the Lord gave you is not to keep but to give and share".
SeaLand Cosmetics products are not meant to treat conditions or heal diseases, they are used to enhance natural protection and maintain healthy skin without hurting ourselves or the environment.