Mari L. McCarthy, Founder and Journaling Therapy Guide at CreateWriteNow.com that guides and inspires people to create a daily pen to paper journal writing practice for health, healing and wellness joins eHealth Radio.
- For those that may not be familiar, tell us what is CreateWriteNow?
- How and why was CreateWriteNow set up?
- How does a person get started in setting up a daily, pen to page Writing for the Health of It Practice?
- Why daily, why pen-to-paper only?
- How do people get all the health benefits available to them with a Writing for the Health of It Practice?
Mari L. McCarthy is The Founder and The Journaling Therapy Guide at CreateWriteNow.com. She shows health-conscious people how to use a daily pen-to-page Journaling for the Health of It™ Practice for self-healing, health and wellness. She offers ideas, information and inspiration through her many online journaling resources (eBooks, newsletters, weekly journal writing prompts, Facebook Journaling Challenge Groups) as well as personal transformation journaling consultations. With help of her own daily, pen-to-page journaling practice, she has not used prescription drugs for over 12 years nor over-the-counter drugs for over 7 years. She has changed her diet too and provides her body with only fresh fruits and vegetables and unprocessed foods.
This year, she’ll publish her self-help book: Journaling Power: How To Create The Happy, Healthy Life You Want To Live.
A singer, who recently released her third album entitled ‘Lady With A Song’, she lives in a beachfront home south of Boston, MA where she writes her way to health and happiness, raises roses and her consciousness, and roots for the Pittsburgh Steelers.