Dr. Deborah Sherman, Board Certified Ophthalmologist and fellowship trained Eye Plastic Surgeon and Founder of Sherman Aesthetic Center, located in Nashville, TN joins eHealth Radio & the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss how to give your face a healthy, natural look with wrinkle-busting treatments.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Deborah Sherman discuss the following:
- What types of wrinkles form and where do they occur on your face?
- What causes the different types of wrinkles and can you explain how the aging process plays a role in the formation of these bothersome wrinkles that make us look old and tired?
- Can you explain the treatment options for each type of wrinkle and what areas of the face respond best? Any prevention tips?
- With all of the treatment choices you just described, if I am 40, my face is starting to sag, and I see “11s” between my brows with some bags around my eyes, how do I know whether I need surgery or non-surgical treatments? Which one do I do first?
- How do I know that these advanced wrinkle-busting treatments will make me look youthful and natural, not “overdone” and artificial?
Dr. Deborah Sherman is not only board certified in ophthalmology, but she has advanced her professional education to the highest level of training in plastic surgery around the eyes. Since completing her oculoplastics fellowship in 1991, she has spent over twenty years performing thousands of cosmetic eyelid surgeries, perfecting her super-specialized skills. She recently studied in Europe with the top aesthetic physicians learning new nonsurgical techniques with new products that produce amazing results. Her specialized experience, seasoned expertise, and unique sense of artistry work together to produce the best results possible.
Dr. Sherman has further distinguished herself as a specialist whose practice is focused on cosmetic eyelid surgery and no downtime aesthetic procedures, such as Botox, Juvéderm and the Restylane family of advanced facial fillers as well as Kybella.
Dr Sherman has a reputation with both celebrities and soccer moms for creating a fresh and natural look. Many men also seek her expertise, wanting to look their best, as they know their face as their calling card. Dr. Sherman and her staff are committed to helping patients achieve their aesthetic goals while providing the highest quality of patient care.