Abby Rodman, a licensed psychotherapist, renowned relationship expert, speaker and blogger and author of a much talked about new book on midlife divorce: "Without This Ring: A Woman's Guide to Successfully Living Through and Beyond Midlife Divorce," now a best-seller on Amazon with a 5-star rating joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship and Dating Advice Channels.
- What made you decide to choose this topic for a book?
- What was your mission or objective?
- This book focuses on divorce in midlife. Can you tell us what is so different about this age group in regards to divorce?
- What research did you do to write the book?
- What was the most surprising thing you learned from your research relative to your own experience?
- Can you describe the most positive and negative aspects of divorce in midlife?
- What words of wisdom can you share with those individuals who are considering divorce or just starting the process?
- How can one read an excerpt? Where can one buy it?
Abby Rodman is a licensed psychotherapist, relationship specialist, speaker and blogger. She the author of the new Amazon bestseller, "Without This Ring: A Woman's Guide to Successfully Living Through and Beyond Midlife Divorce". She is also the author of Should You Marry Him? A No-Nonsense, Therapist-Tested Guide to Not Screwing Up the Biggest Decision of Your Life and From Bitter to Better: 7 Steps to Recovering from the Divorce You Didn't Want.
Abby has recently appeared on the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda, HuffPost Live, and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post. With graduate degrees from both Harvard and Boston College, she is regularly sought out by print, broadcast and online media outlets for her expertise on relationship issues.