Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Chris Posner discuss the following:
- What makes this such an exciting time for dermatology? What recent progress has been made in the field?
- Alternatively, in what areas does dermatology need to make progress?
- Please tell me a bit about LEO Pharma. I understand the company has a rather long history?
- What diseases does LEO Pharma help treat?
- When it comes to research & development, what sets LEO apart from other dermatology companies?
Chris Posner is LEO Pharma’s Executive Vice President of Region U.S. and President & CEO of LEO Pharma Inc. – the U.S. affiliate. Chris joined LEO Pharma from R-Pharm U.S., a specialty pharmaceutical start-up focused on oncology and chronic immune diseases, where he was Head of Worldwide Commercial Operations.
Chris has extensive experience in the healthcare industry including biologic medicines as well as immunology and led the commercialization of national and global brands at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Wyeth, Endo Pharmaceuticals and Merck.
Before joining the pharmaceutical industry, Chris was a senior economic consultant at Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates. Chris earned his MBA from Fuqua School of Business, Duke University and his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Villanova University.