Friday Apr 21, 2023
Why time is of the essence for innovation to improve mental health outcomes
John Letter the CEO of Proem Behavioral Health, formerly nView Health, the developer of the evidence-based clinical workflow software engine that helps providers triage patients and produce better mental health outcomes joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Mental Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest John Letter discuss the following:
- Could you share with me what Proem Behavioral Health does - how does your solution, work and overall industry impact reach researchers, healthcare providers and behavioral health and addiction specialists?
- As we all know and hear frequently on the news, mental health is a critical area needing innovation due to the epidemic proportions of mental health issues and conditions. Why do you think taking not only new tech approaches to address this epidemic are needed, but also a reframe on mental health itself as being easily treated by providers?
- Beyond the stigma that can exist or lack of awareness among patients as well as some medical providers not being equipped till now to address mental health challenges, what do you think is needed that is tied to technology to help more people get the treatment they need?
- As someone who is in a business leadership position within the healthcare industry more broadly, what do you recommend to healthcare innovations who may be entrepreneurs, or even innovation minded teams working within larger companies to make an impact that’s meaningful?
- What are some areas of focus your team at Proem is focused on for the rest of this year that you hope will have made a positive change in the field by 2024?
John Letter is CEO of Proem Behavioral Health, formerly nView Health, developer of the evidence-based clinical workflow software engine that helps providers triage patients and produce better mental health outcomes. He is an experienced healthcare executive serving most recently as the President and COO of a successful population health company in the sleep health space.
John works tirelessly to help teams achieve sustainable growth while over-delivering on customer promises each day. At Proem, John is responsible for overall strategic direction, working alongside an incredible team focused on building digital health tools to help providers get the right answers, diagnoses and outcomes for their patients the first time. John and his wife reside in Atlanta and have two grown children.
People also listened to this: How divorce and separation can drive someone to harm and even death
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.