Dr. Shirin Peters, Founder and Medical Director at Bethany Medical Clinic of New York, a primary care clinic network in New York City that provides primary and preventative care for busy New Yorkers at 8 clinic locations joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Shirin Peters discuss the following:
- What is in the COVID vaccine?
- How was the COVID vaccine developed, tested and mass produced in such a short time?
- Can you get COVID from the COVID vaccine?
- What did the Pfizer and Moderna clinical trials for the COVID vaccine show?
- If I had COVID already, should I still get the COVID vaccine?
Dr. Shirin Peters a physician, and entrepreneur with 10 years experience in the business of outpatients medicine. She is well versed in standard of care for Primary Care medicine as well as the world of medical billing and health insurance. She considers herself an expert in creating care models that delight patients and meet their individual needs, as well as in managing healthcare providers and keeping them engaged and able to practice at their best.