Jacqui Olliver, the Sex Technique Modifier at End the Problem who is recommended by leading medical specialists joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship and Sexual Health Channels. Jacqui teaches men, women and couples the ultimate strategy behind achieving and restoring a great sex life.
- What's the difference between sex and relationship therapists - and what you do?
- How common are sex problems in society?
- Do you think these problems result in thinking that your husband or wife may be having an affair?
- What are the hidden symptoms of sex problems - how can a partner tell if their partner has a sex problem?
- What contributes to poor sexual technique?
- What are 5 things men AND women need to know about erectile dysfunction?
Jacqui Olliver is the "go to" person for doctors and relationship therapists to send clients, to solve their sexual dysfunction issues. Recommended by leading medical specialists - problems achieving orgasm, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and a switched off libido can all be easily corrected with her unique treatment method WITHOUT DRUGS.
Known as The Sex Technique Modifier at End the Problem, Jacqui Olliver teaches men, women and couples the ultimate strategy behind achieving and restoring a great sex life.