Renown Miami Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Adam Rubinstein is an award winning, board certified plastic surgeon well regarded for his outstanding work and cutting edge non-invasive and surgical plastic surgery procedures for women and men again joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein discuss the following:
- What is Breast Implant Disease and why is there so much controversy about it?
- Based on that, would you and do you still believe breast implants are safe and are you still doing them?
- What else should anyone know or consider when choosing a plastic surgeon for any plastic surgery?
- Tell us about your social shows -- #itsnotallthesame and why you created it.
- What else is trending or people should know about plastic surgery now & has it changed since the pandemic?
- Where can people see you show and find you? Anything else to share?
Summary: Breast implants can change a person’s life for the better. But in recent years, some people have suspected that their breast implants have made them very ill with diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Sjogren’s syndrome and other issues that can make a person feel flu-like ill and fatigued. Yet Older studies showed no clear scientific evidence connecting these conditions to breast implants — silicone or saline-filled. While there is controversy, Breast implants are safe and it is most important to be sure to choose a Board Certified Plastic surgeon no matter what procedure you choose.
Renown Miami Plastic Surgeon Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein is an award winning, board certified plastic surgeon and well regarded for his outstanding work and cutting edge non-invasive and surgical plastic surgery procedures for women and men. He is a well-known and outspoken patient advocate and is not afraid to speak out about botched plastic surgery, unsafe conditions and questionable clinics related to patient deaths. Dr. Rubinstein is passionate about his mission to educate the public about plastic surgery.
Dr. Rubinstein is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world. He has trained with the world’s eminent surgeons at the forefront of developing techniques for plastic surgery. His offices are located at 2999 NE 191st Street, PH 6, Miami, FL 33810.
He has served as the Chief of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of the Department of Surgery for Jackson North Medical Center, a 382-bed acute care hospital in the Jackson Healthcare System. Dr. Rubinstein is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at NOVA Southeastern University, clinical faculty for the Department of Plastic Surgery at Florida International University (FIU) School of Medicine, and clinical faculty for the Cleveland Clinic Plastic Surgery Residency Program in Florida. Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He holds memberships in many prestigious medical societies and associations, some of which are:
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- The Ralph Millard Jr., M.D. Medical Society & Education Foundation
Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
You can learn more on his social channels including his Instagram accounts, @drrubinstein and @plasticsurgerytruths, SnapChat @drrubinstein, and Facebook page @MiamiPlasticSurgeon.