Tom Ferries, Co-owner and Marketing Manager for Beyond Coastal Sun Care, providing you with top quality sunscreens and lip balms joins eHealth Radio and the Skin Care Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Tom Ferries discuss the following:
- What should I look for when buying a sunscreen?
- What sets Beyond Coastal apart from other Sunscreens in the market?
- Why does Beyond Coastal have a Natural and Active line and what is the difference?
- Why does Beyond Coastal not make an SPF 50 or 100 sunscreen?
- Can sunscreen help prevent skin cancer?
- I understand that the environmental working just released it’s 2016 Skin Deep sun screen guide. Tell our audience how Beyond Coastal faired this year.
What are you putting on your skin? Beyond Coastal provides the ultimate sun care for the outdoor athlete. We only use premium, antioxidant-rich inactive ingredients that protect, nourish, repair and hydrate your skin. Our line of Natural and Active sunscreen lotions and balms have broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and are 80 minutes water resistant.
Born in the surf raised in the mountains Beyond Coastal was developed by an avid skier/surfer. Although he and his friends wore sunscreen daily, some were still being diagnosed with skin cancer. After some initial research they found the sunscreen market was filled with greasy, chemical laden formulas that claimed to give broad-spectrum protection but did not actually have these ingredients in their formulas.
Today Beyond Coastal continues to produce the healthiest sun screens in both our Natural and Active lines as shown by the Environmental Working Group (EWG.org) Beyond Coastal is one of only two brands tested out of 500 plus brands that got top rating by the EWG for both it’s Natural and their Active sunscreen formulas.