Dr. Richard W. Fleming, an expert Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills, CA. joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss what to expect before and after rhinoplasty surgery.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Richard W. Fleming discuss the following:
- How long does it take to recover from a rhinoplasty?
- How should patients prepare for a rhinoplasty surgery?
- What makes your known for your expertise and skill with the rhinoplasty procedure?
- How long does the surgery take?
- Do you perform revision and ethnic rhinoplasty in addition to traditional rhinoplasties?
Dr. Richard W. Fleming, M.D., F.A.C.S., is Medical Director of the Beverly Hills Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery. He has dual Board certification and is as Fellow of both the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Fleming is a Clinical Professor and past Co-Chairman of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Head and Neck Surgery, at the University of Southern California School of Medicine. He lectures at the University to surgeons in training and also regularly assists them in surgery.
In addition to Dr. Fleming’s many accomplishments as a Beverly Hills rhinoplasty surgeon, he is also part of the esteemed Rhinoplasty Society, a non-profit organization Rhinoplasty surgeons across the United States.