Dr. Lisa Hartwell, Relationship Success Consultant, Speaker, and Author of “Bad Apples: How To Feel Good Even When Rotten Things Happen” joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship Advice and Stress Management Channels.
- What does the title of your book mean to you? Bad Apples: How To Feel Good Even When Rotten Things Happen?
- Is there a main area that you help people with?
- How do you help people grow themselves first and stop focusing on the people in their lives giving them the anxiety in the first place?
- How does someone keep on track with this notion if nothing around them changes?
- When is it time to get assistance when one feels stuck in my personal or business relationships?
As a business owner for years, licensed clinical psychologist and registered nurse, Dr. Hartwell has led organizations, individuals and committed couples to develop more effective problem-solving skills and and growth within all relationships. She demonstrates understanding of the “big picture” impact of all relationships, who either thrive or struggle to grow, both at home and within business.
Dr. Hartwell’s mission is to focus on the importance of self-accountability as the trait we should all strive toward first, and then focus on growing others. She considers herself your "Orchard Manager" for the season she’s in your life and always feels honored to be a part of your life’s journey!