Dr. David Kiener, a board certified facial plastic surgeon from Roseville, CA joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to talk about a popular anti-aging treatment called Ultherapy.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. David Kiener discuss the following:
- What is Ultherapy and why is it a unique skin treatment?
- How is it different from the various laser skin treatments?
- How long does Ultherapy treatment take and when can patients expect to see results?
- What is the recovery process like and how many treatments are recommended?
- How do patients know if they are a good candidate?
Dr. David. J. Kiener has been practicing facial plastic surgery for more than 20 years and is certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
To provide the best possible service to his patients, Dr. Kiener continues his education and training in the latest procedures in facial aesthetics.
Dr. Kiener received his medical degree in 1974 from the Medical College of Wisconsin (Marquette). After an internship at Milwaukee County General Hospital, he completed his residency training at the University of California, Davis.
In 1980, he finished a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at UC Davis.
He is an Associate Clinical Professor in the Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Department at UC Davis where he participates in teaching residents and students.