Liz Galloway founder of Wild Adventure Retreats and Latitude 38 Travel, wellness-adventure brands that invite you on power packed itineraries joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Live with experts for a week in sharing a personal quest to accelerate your life, adventure and goals.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Liz Galloway discuss the following:
- You pair travel with health, this is a big trend, what makes you unique and what motivated you to offer this to the public?
- Tell us about the roadblocks or common reasons people have reservations about getting fit in the outdoors or their personal health goals seem intimidating?
- What compelled you to get into this business? What ways has it transformed you?
- What should people look for when working with a wellness expert, or joining a fit-cation for results?
lerate your life, adventure and goals. ............here on eHealth radio's Health News Channel a part of the eHealth Radio Network
- How can listeners join the retreats, get involved for themselves, or sponsor someone else to join?
- What advice do you have for people wanting to get into the outdoors or new fitness?
Liz Galloway is an entrepreneurial wellness expert, outdoor ambassador, guide and adventure/travel writer with an educational background in business, hospitality and aviation. She focuses on unique retreat hosting that offers transformational lifestyle design.
An author and speaker, Liz has appeared in various media outlets including, KUTV, KRCL, ABC4 Culture Jock, Utah Business, HER, and PCTV. When not in the outdoors you can find her working with clients in brand publicity with Bosscat Productions. She is a self appointed adrenaline junkie whose passion is training clients and travelers from across the globe to tap into their personal power and boundary breakthroughs by getting into the outdoors with a balance in full body wellness.