Dr. Michael Hakimi, one of the top Hollywood Board Certified Plastic Surgeons that all the stars go to joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and the Plastic Surgery Information Channels. Dr. Hakimi has been on the forefront of new technologies and services during the pandemic.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Michael Hakimi discuss the following:
- How did you know you wanted to be a surgeon?
- What about plastic surgery gets you excited each day?
- What is the state of plastic surgery these days during the pandemic?
- What trends are you seeing?
- What health and safety precautions have you changed to or been seeing during these times?
- What tips can you give people who want to get some work done?
Dr. Michael Hakimi is a board-certified plastic surgeon. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in molecular, cell, and developmental biology from the University of California in Los Angeles in 2005 with a focus on 3-Dimentional tissue engineering. He went on to attend David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA where he studied 3D tissue engineering. He finished his plastic surgery training at Loma Linda University Integrated Plastic Surgery program. Both his undergraduate and graduate studies led him to present his findings in publications and at multiple plastic surgery meetings throughout the country. He augmented his plastic surgery training with a fellowship in aesthetic surgery at the Plastic Surgery Center of Sacramento. With a passion for technology and innovation, Dr. Hakimi uses the most advanced techniques in the industry. When he is not working, he enjoys traveling and photography.
For more on Dr. Hakimi click here.