Saturday May 26, 2012
Three essential elements needed to change destructive messages with Thomas Gagliano
Three essential elements needed to change destructive messages
with Thomas Gagliano
Thomas Gagliano, the author of the book The Problem Was Me joins eHealth Radio. Thomas is a life coach who is also involved with parenting groups, individual therapy and marriage counseling.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Thomas Gagliano discuss the following:
- How does a successful business man decide to write a self-help book?
- In your book, you talk about a warden? Who is this warden?
- Can you give me an example of these roles? People pleaser, caretaker, failure, invisible, defiant role...
- How is your book different from other self-help books?
- You discussed three essential elements that a person needs to change their destructive messages. Can you briefly discuss them?
Tom Gagliano was born in Brooklyn in 1958. He spent 27 years as a successful business man. In the last 10 years he spent less time in the world of business and more time helping others who suffered like he did from negative childhood messages. In 2011 he published his first book, "The Problem Was Me", and in that same year he graduated with a Masters in social Work from Rutgers University.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.