Tuesday Jul 26, 2022
The Toxic Overload with Dr. Kourosh Maddahi
Award-Winning Dentist & Author, Dr. Kourosh Maddahi from Dr. Kourosh Maddahi Cosmetic & Anti-Aging Dentistry in Beverly Hills joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dentistry and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Kourosh Maddahi discuss the following:
- Our dental care has traditionally focused on killing bacteria, but does our mouth have any good bacteria?
- Why is our diet so important to overall care of our mouth? Not just obvious sugar, coffee, wine but other foods.
- What is the Microbiome diet (outlined in your book THE TOXIC OVERLOAD) and who should follow it?
- You say gum disease is an indication of possible health disease, bad breath can indicate lung cancer and exclusive bleeding of the gums points to a bad diet. What do you recommend to your patients as the genesis of these problems begin in your mouth?
- During the mask mandates, many of us have discovered we have bad breath. What can we safely do about it?
- As we are lifting off our masks what are some of the things that we should be mindful of when it comes to our dental health?
Dr. Kourosh Maddahi has been a dentist in Beverly Hills for the past 35 years. In addition to treating more than 6,000 patients, Dr. Maddahi has worked with leading university laboratories to conduct non-biased, groundbreaking studies on the nature of the body’s defense systems and what happens when we introduce supposedly beneficial chemicals to our bodies.
Featured as an expert on multiple outlets including CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox News The Doctors and Oprah, Dr. Maddahi has published two best-selling books on oral health; Anti-Aging Dentistry and The Hidden Epidemic. He also has given lectures all over the United States and been a part of a group that has published dozens of peer-reviewed papers on the subject of oral health.
His new book, The Toxic Overload, pulls back the curtain about the body’s natural defenses and how to experience whole body health. It begins with breakthrough scientific research that debunks the Hygiene Hypothesis and the concept of killing our complex network of good bacteria with the daily use of antibacterial and antimicrobial products, linking them to widespread rises in autoimmune disease and allergies.
Touching on safe oral care and other household products to use, recommended diet, stress management and more, Dr. Maddahi then outlines a 30-day guide to a healthier life and a completely new path for lifetime hygiene and whole-body wellness. It is available on Amazon.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.