Alan Koeppen Media & Marketing Executive at BioBidet, a leader in the American bidet industry for over the past 10 years with a mission to introduce and educate everyone in the US to the amazing health, hygiene, cost and environmental benefits to using a smart toilet seat instead of toilet paper joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Alan Koeppen discuss the following:
- How long have you been in business and how many products do you have?
- Before we talk about what is a smart toilet seat, what exactly is a bidet?
- There are traditional bidets which are a lot like a second toilet. They’re heavy, require additional plumbing and more floor space, etc. But you have a “smart toilet seats” what’s the difference between those?
- Who would benefit the most from using a smart toilet seat?
- What trends are you seeing in the bidet industry and what do you perceive the future holds for these devices?
At Bio Bidet, we pride ourselves on quality products and exceptional service. We have a tight-knit team fully dedicated to spreading the idea that Water Does It Better. We stand by our products and our customers, and look forward to helping you start a cleaner, healthier lifestyle. We started off as a small company and have grown with emerging bidet market in the US and Canada for over 10 years. BioBidet has been an innovative leader in the bidet industry and are constantly seeking to provide the highest quality products to our customers as we continue to grow and expand further into 2018.
Social Media Links: