Saturday Mar 04, 2023
The Role of FibroScan® in the Multi-Modal Management of Patients with Chronic Liver Disease
Dr. Tejas Joshi, Director of Liver Diseases and Assistant Professor at Marshall University School of Medicine in Huntington, WV joins eHealth Radio and the Liver Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Tejas Joshi discuss the following:
- Could you give an overview of what FibroScan is, and discuss why you decided to implement this into your practice?
- How do you feel that the use of FibroScan has benefitted your practice and your unique patient population?
- We’ve covered considerable benefits of this tool for patients. What is the value of FibroScan to the provider?
- Which different practitioners could be involved in the liver management algorithm?
- What advice would you give to those practitioners interested in implementing FibroScan into their practice?
Dr. Tejas Joshi is a New Jersey native who completed Hepatology and Liver transplantation training at Baylor University in Houston Texas prior to settling in Huntington, WV. He is now practicing Hepatology in West Virginia caring for unique patients in Appalachia with chronic liver diseases. He is also board certified in obesity medicine and utilizes that to care for his patients with metabolic syndrome associated liver disease. His clinical research interests include liver cancer, cirrhosis, fatty liver disease, obesity medicine, autoimmune liver disease, viral hepatitis and liver transplant outcomes.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.