Dr. Eric Pearl, who is the discover of Reconnective Healing, a comprehensive new form of healing that transcends energy healing joins eHealth Radio. Dr. Pearl, who has been featured on Dr. Oz, CNN and in The New York Times, has taught Reconnective Healing to 75,000 people around the world.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Eric Pearl discuss the following:
- What is Reconnective Healing?
- How did you encounter Reconnective Healing?
- What does “healing” mean to you? Please distinguish between “healing” and “curing.”
- What kinds of problems has Reconnective Healing been effective with?
- What’s the difference between Reconnective Healing and other forms of energy healing work?
- Tell us about the scientific research being done to validate and explain your results?
- Can anybody learn to do Reconnective Healing? You’re teaching people all around the world how to do Reconnective Healing. Where have you been teaching and how many practitioners are there now?
- Where can someone learn more about Reconnective Healing?
The Reconnection Founder, Dr. Eric Pearl, has been featured in top media including Dr. Oz, CNN and The New York Times; he has presented at leading venues including the United Nations and Madison Square Garden; and his internationally bestselling book The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself, now in more than 36 languages, has been endorsed by notables including Deepak Chopra, MD and Wayne Dyer, PhD.
Dr. Pearl was running a successful chiropractic practice in Los Angeles, when a series of bizarre occurrences led him to realize that his gift lay far beyond the realm of spinal adjustment. One patient after another reported healings from cancers, epilepsy, cerebral palsy and other severe health conditions, simply when Dr. Pearl held his hands near their bodies.
Seeking to understand what was happening, Dr. Pearl consulted with leaders in science, medicine, and spirituality – discovering they did not have the answers either. Supported by researchers affiliated with institutions such as Harvard, Yale, and Stanford, Dr. Pearl went on to pioneer studies on the healing frequencies running through him and their affects on people – which he came to term “Reconnective Healing” – a comprehensive healing approach, which completely transcends “energy healing” and it’s complex rituals and techniques.
Over time, Dr. Pearl also learned how to teach others to access these frequencies and, as such, to promptly and successfully facilitate healings for themselves and others. To date, 75,000 people around the world have been trained in this, Reconnective Healing.
Related Web Site: www.TheReconnection.com
Note: The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the show host or it's owners.