Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Robert Singer, an internationally renowned plastic surgeon, practicing in San Diego, CA joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. He is here to talk to us about the newest dermal fillers on the market, Juvederm Voluma and Restylane Silk.
- What are dermal fillers and how are they different from BOTOX or Dysport?
- The popularity of non-surgical cosmetic treatments has increased while surgical procedures has decreased, how has dermal fillers played a role in this change?
- What are the benefits of the new fillers, Juvederm Voluma and Restylane Silk?
- How do you decide to use dermal fillers as a treatment option over a surgical recommendation or other options?
- How do you determine whether or not to offer a new filler from your menu of services?
Few surgeons are as respected by their peers and as esteemed by their patients as Dr. Robert Singer. With an eye for balance and beauty and the skills of an artist, he has helped thousands of people in Southern California and around the world attain the rejuvenated appearance they have always wanted. Dr. Singer has been engaged in private practice in the La Jolla area of San Diego since 1976 and is now an internationally recognized plastic surgeon. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery) in La Jolla (San Diego), California.
While Dr. Singer’s practice may be based in the La Jolla area of San Diego, his reputation as an expert plastic surgeon extends to the entire world. Dr. Singer appears regularly on radio and television programs such as Larry King Live, in national and local newspapers, and in national and international fashion, news, and health magazines. Dr. Singer has also been a resource for plastic surgery information to the Medical Board of California and the Congress of the United States.
Dr. Singer is a sought-after speaker who lectures to prominent surgical organizations and non-medical audiences in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Central America, including the prestigious Young Presidents’ Organization, CEO, and World Presidents Organization. Throughout his career, Dr. Singer has also authored many scientific publications on various aspects of reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery.