Saturday Oct 01, 2022
The MindZen Method™, a mindset wellbeing program for challenging times
Dr. Steve Woodbury, Founder and Director of the MindZen Method™, providing personal and group-based Mind and High -Performance Well-Being programs joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Steve Woodbury discuss the following:
- Tell me about your passion(s).
- What motivates you in your work as a MindZen Practitioner?
- I know you are also a best-selling artist. How do you integrate your MindZen practice with your creative pursuits as an artist?
- How does your approach differ from other countless services currently available for mind and mental heath challenges?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted on health and the wellbeing of your clients and the people engaging your professional help?
- How important are mentors/coaches in your personal and professional growth?
Dr. Woodbury is an award-winning MindZen practioner who creates well-being solutions for people and their organisations.
Before we commence our program he conducts an assessment of an individual’s current position across the domains of personality, social connectedness, physical health, and mental health.
Dr. Woodbury works with each person to uniquely identify how their current lifestyle is preventing them from achieving their goals and then an individualized program is developed in consultation with them to plot, review, and achieve individual well-being.
Contact on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-stephen-woodbury-699b76243
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.