Saturday Mar 19, 2022
The Importance of Choosing The Right Plastic Surgeon
Renown Miami Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Adam Rubinstein is an award winning, board certified plastic surgeon well regarded for his outstanding work and cutting edge non-invasive and surgical plastic surgery procedures for women and men again joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein discuss the following:
- Tell us about your practice, what you specialize in and what you are most passionate about?
- I understand you are in successful new Lifetime Series – My Killer Body with K Michelle? Tell us about that, what it is and when it runs?
- Sounds like the show reinforces your exact message about choosing a Plastic Surgeon carefully – what should people know when choosing a plastic surgeon so they get the best results?
- What do you hope this show and patient advocacy messages will accomplish
- How can people find you?
Tip: Always choose a Board Certified Plastic surgeon when seeking any procedures. It may seem appealing to get a ‘bargain’ but not all plastic surgery is the same.
Renown Miami Plastic Surgeon Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein is an award winning, board certified plastic surgeon and well regarded for his outstanding work and cutting edge non-invasive and surgical plastic surgery procedures for women and men. He is a well-known and outspoken patient advocate and is not afraid to speak out about botched plastic surgery, unsafe conditions and questionable clinics related to patient deaths. Dr. Rubinstein is passionate about his mission to educate the public about plastic surgery.
Dr. Rubinstein is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world. He has trained with the world’s eminent surgeons at the forefront of developing techniques for plastic surgery. His offices are located at 2999 NE 191st Street, PH 6, Miami, FL 33810.
He has served as the Chief of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of the Department of Surgery for Jackson North Medical Center, a 382-bed acute care hospital in the Jackson Healthcare System. Dr. Rubinstein is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at NOVA Southeastern University, clinical faculty for the Department of Plastic Surgery at Florida International University (FIU) School of Medicine, and clinical faculty for the Cleveland Clinic Plastic Surgery Residency Program in Florida. Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He holds memberships in many prestigious medical societies and associations, some of which are:
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- The Ralph Millard Jr., M.D. Medical Society & Education Foundation
Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
You can learn more on his social channels including his Instagram accounts, @doctorrubinstein, @drrubinstein and @plasticsurgerytruths, SnapChat @drrubinstein, and Facebook page @MiamiPlasticSurgeon.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.