Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Brett Wilson discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about your experience in the dental field? What is Digital Doc, why are you so passionate about dental health technology?
- What are the top three things consumers should be asking on their initial phone call when vetting a new dentist?
- How has dentistry evolved? Should patients expect a different experience than they did 20 years ago?
- What is DigitalDoc doing to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to serving dentists and patients?
- Do you have any advice for patients who feel like their dentist may be behind when it comes to dental technology?
Digital Doc has been family owned and operated for almost 20 years. Digital Doc is the leading manufacturer of intra-oral dental cameras in the US. They're tagline is, "See More. Do More." This means that the driving force of their business is giving Dentists the tools to "See More" through the use of Digital Doc products allowing Dentists to "Do More" meaning, offering more accurate cavity detection and preventative dental care solutions.
At the heart of the company is a desire to create products that inspire change. They are able to deliver this through the designing and building of premium intra-oral cameras that create emotionally charged imagery. These crystal clear images drive impactful clinical conversations that result in increased patient education and preventative dental care.
For 17 years Brett has pursued ambitious results from his work selling and managing in the dealer network, running the family business, Digital Doc, to creating new start-ups. His experience integrating industry-leading technology leads his constant drive to improve innovation. One of his core values ‘being the change you wish to see’ motivates Brett, keeping him focused on developing individuals to seek both personal and professional growth.