Dr. Deb, the author of "The Healing Is Mutual: Marriage Empowerment Tools To Rebuild Trust and Respect—Together" joins eHealth Radio and the Family Health Channel. For 20 years Dr. Deb has helped couples at the brink of divorce re-start their marriages with love and happiness.
- What is unique about your approach to counseling couples?
- You say you work by healing both people. But don’t most marriage counselors do that?
- If one person has a temper or is aggressive, isn’t it better to leave?
- You’re saying a person like this can change? How?
- Tell me about your new book: The Healing Is Mutual: Marriage Empowerment Tools To Rebuild Trust and Respect—Together.
**There is a FREE GIFT for listeners just for tuning into this show. TEXT your name and email to this phone number – 516-628-6077. If you don’t text, you can call the number but please spell out your email.**
Dr. Deb holds a Ph. D. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Nova Southeastern University. She began researching the areas of verbal abuse and domestic violence 20 years ago and has been writing and sharing ever since. She has authored and co-authored dozens of articles that appeared in both academic and lay publications, including a stint as Health Editor of The Jewish Star Times, a Miami Herald publication. Dr. Deb’s media appearances include America’s Health Network, News with Jim Turner, and News Radio 820 with Robin Hart. Dr. Deb is the founder of drdeb.com, the popular website that provides comprehensive information on marriage and family issues.
Related Web Site: theHealingIsMutual.com