Thursday Nov 21, 2019
The GI Issue Affecting 10.4M Americans
Dr. Jay Diliberto, Gastroenterologist in Huntington Beach, CA joins eHealth Radio and the Gastrointestinal & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jay Diliberto discuss the following:
- How many patients are diagnosed with hemorrhoids in the US and how widespread is this issue?
- What treatment methods are typically prescribed to patients to relieve symptoms? Are these actually effective?
- You're working with CRH and its O'Regan System. How have you used that towards patient care, and what kind of results have you seen?
- Why is this such an important change for other GI's?
- How can using procedures like O'Regan save the healthcare system $2.5 billion?
Dr. Jay Diliberto is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist with 26 years of experience and is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Starpoint Surgery Center and Prime Surgery Center of Newport Beach. Dr. Diliberto received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts, studied Internal Medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Gastroenterology at UCLA. He works and resides in Huntington Beach, CA.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.