Sylvia Nasser, the founder of The Fit Fem Studio, a premiere source to female only health and fitness joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Fitness Channel. The Fit Fem Studio, offers in home personal training as well as an array of group fitness classes on Long Island.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Sylvia Nasser discuss the following:
- What would you say to a woman who wants to get fit and start working out, but she is intimidated, does not know where to start or that her goals are unattainable?
- How does a woman who has never been physically active begin?
- Your mantra is that The Fit Fem keeps the fun in fitness. How do you do that?
- In addition to being a trainer, you are a holistic health coach, how do you incorporate that practice in your training?
- Do you prefer any typical type of training and if so which one?
Sylvia Nasser is the founder of The Fit Fem Studio, a premiere source to female only health and fitness. She is a certified personal trainer and fitness instructor through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America and a certified Holistic Health Coach, accredited through Purchase College, at the State University of New York, as well as The American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Her business, The Fit Fem Studio, offers in home personal training as well as an array of group fitness classes on Long Island. Along with teaching and personal training, Nasser has created a fitness and nutrition program, which is being sold as an eBook called "Going to Miami Jumpstart Weightloss Program." She was also featured as a expert on eliminating love handles on Everyday Health.
Related Web Site: www.thefitfem.com