Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Robert Schlein discuss the following:
- What is Buddy Custard and for what kind of pet?
- I understand you founded Buddy Custard based on a similar protocol you followed that has left you cancer free. What was that protocol and how did it inspire you create Buddy Custard?
- How do you use Buddy Custard for your pets – is it an additive or a stand alone frozen treat?
- Can Buddy Custard in any way harm my dog?
- Do you have plans to expand the line for other pets including cats?
TIP: You can control the health and wellness of your dog –even if they may have cancer – if you have the right formula – Buddy Custard saves lives of Dogs.
Robert Schlien is the Founder and CEO of Buddy Custard Inc. Robert is a cancer survivor of 13 years and had the good fortune of being introduced to the Budwig Protocol seven years ago. At that time, he had already decided to forego the conventional treatment of chemotherapy prescribed to him. Instead he employed this simple, sensible technology. It is his own personal experience that inspired he and co-founder Katherine Schlein to use that protocol to develop Buddy Custard, a frozen treat additive to foods for dogs.
Robert's professional background includes extensive experience developing businesses worldwide from conception to public entity. He previously founded a diet and wellness program (Lifestyle Slim Inc.), and has been instrumental in the acquisition and growth of many private and public ventures.