Author and adjunct professor Sherianna Boyle who has just wrote her second book "The Everything Parents Guide to Overcoming Childhood Anxiety" which is scheduled to be released in June this year joins eHealth Radio and the Stress Management Channel.
Pre-orders are available now on Amazon.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Sherianna Boyle discuss the following:
- Is childhood anxiety on the rise and if so why?
- What is the difference between stress and anxiety?
- Is anxiety something parents can control?
- If you could pass on some advice to parents based on your research what would it be
- For families who have concerns how do you suggest they begin getting support?
Sherianna Boyle is the author of "The Everything Parents Guide for Overcoming Childhood Anxiety" which is available for pre-orders on Amazon now. She is also the author of Powered by Me for Educators Pre-k-12.
Sherianna is an adjunct professor of psychology, parent educator, yoga/meditation instructor for the past twelve years and former school psychologist. She is a certified energy practioner and works privately with clients in her stress therapy practice using a variety of techniques for helping individuals overcome emotional and physical blockages in the body and subconscious mind.