Dr. Daniel Twogood, a chiropractor that has been practicing in Apple Valley, California for 30 years joins eHealth Radio and the Pain Management Channel. He has written four books on the diet/pain connection and discusses his discoveries that you can read about in his newest book, Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Dan Twogood discuss the following:
- Your book is about chronic pain---how is chronic pain different than other kinds of pain?
- What causes ongoing inflammation?
- Why aren't conventional doctors aware of this?
- What can people do today, right now to get rid of chronic pain?
- How can our listeners contact you, get your book, or have you speak to their group?
Dr. Daniel Twogood graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1973. He then graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles in 1983. He began practicing that year at the International Sports Medicine Institute in West Los Angeles where he treated many of the athletes in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. He opened his own practice in Apple Valley in 1985 and it was there that he discovered the diet/pain connection. He wrote his first book, No Milk in 1991. As he learned more about chronic pain he has written three more books: How to Rid Your Body of Pain in 1996, MSG is Everywhere in 1997, and just released his newest book Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days.