Tiffany Ryan, PhD, MSW, LMT, RYT200, Co-Founder, Yomassage, a resource for wellness professionals and individuals offering a fusion of relaxing, supported yoga poses with hands-on massage therapy joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Dr. Ryan is a director of trauma therapies for Our Lady of the Lake University, a massage therapist and certified yoga instructor.
- Why is touch an important part of health and wellness?
- How does integrating massage, restorative yoga (stretch) and mindfulness techniques help the client?
- What are the pain points for massage therapists and bodywork practitioners in managing and growing their business?
- What are the bigger trends for the massage/bodywork industry right now, and what will 2019 look like?
- Do you have any advice for current or would-be massage practitioners to be successful in this industry?
Yomassage is changing the massage industry with a combination of massage therapy and restorative yoga, offering training and certification for massage therapist professionals. Yomassage is an innovation that helps therapists extend their careers and increase revenue, by serving multiple clients, offering a unique experience and creating an entrepreneurial opportunity to establish or expand their practice. For clients, Yomassage provides an affordable option for regular self-care through body work, delivering a restorative yoga experience with therapeutic massage at a price that makes it easy to include as part of a self-care routine.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.