Keith Hamilton, the CEO of Mahe Medical USA, who is an engineer by trade & has almost two decades of experience in various manufacturing technologies and supply chain management joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Keith Hamilton discuss the following:
- What is a commoditized product? Can you give us an example?
- Why is healthcare a ripe area for commoditization and selling direct through large organizations like Amazon?
- How exactly would this new commoditized purchasing system work? Give us an example of how it helps drive down costs for items.
- How do you find the market is reacting to this in your field? What are you hearing?
- Where else are we seeing this disruption in the market taking place? Why will it work in healthcare and who are the winners in the end?
Keith Hamilton, the CEO & Co-Founder of Mahe Medical USA. Mahe Medical was founded to provide unsurpassed quality commodity orthopedic and trauma products at fair prices. Focusing on the C-Suite Mahe Medical is helping both large and small care providers realize significant savings.
Our factory direct model eliminate unnecessary middle men and US based warehousing eliminates excessive lead times. Mahe Medical’s manufacturing has been in business two decades. Offering close to 10,000 product skews there are few items we don’t have experience producing.