Troylyn Ball, the CEO and Co-Founder of Braini, a company that makes the patent pending supplement family of Braini products joins eHealth Radio and the Brain Health and Supplement Channels. The Braini formulation was created with only natural products and is FDA Registered.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Troylyn Ball discuss the following:
- Can you please explain what Braini is and how it is unique in the brain supplement space?
- Have you done clinical trials on the Braini formulation? If so, where did you do them and what were the results?
- Can our brains age backwards or can performance simply improve? Can you an example of how this works?
- You offer an optional brain test at no charge for each customer. Can you explain how that works and why you offer it? What do the results of these tests show?
- Can you please explain the impact of Braini on cognitive function, focus, and memory? Most people don't realize that these areas are also part of our executive functioning. How can using a supplement like Braini impact them and why is it so important to take consistently?
Troy Ball is the CEO and Co-Founder of Braini. A graduate of Vanderbilt University, a mother of three sons, two with special needs, an author, the first female whiskey maker in America and a lifelong entrepreneur. She founded Braini, LLC a neurocognitive supplement company in 2017 after decades of focus and education on brain and health issues acquired while caring for her sons.