Dr. Bill Kortesis, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Partner of Hunstad Kortesis Plastic Surgery + MedSpa joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. Dr. Bill Kortesis is here to talk about the body lift.
- What is a body lift and what areas of the body does it address?
- What are common reasons to undergo a body lift?
- How do you determine who is a good candidate for a body lift?
- What is the recovery process like, what scars will be visible and when can the patients expect to see final results?
- What advice or recommendations would you give for those considering a body lift?
Past President of the NC Plastic Surgery Society, Dr. Bill G. Kortesis is a board-certified plastic surgeon in North Carolina specializing in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. With significant contributions to the field of plastic surgery, he has established himself as a talented and caring surgeon with a genuine desire to help others within the medical community and beyond. Dr. Kortesis has been published in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal for High-Strength Cohesive Gel Implants sponsored by Sientra, Inc. This journal is the official publication of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
In addition to being a co-owner and partner with the center, Dr. Kortesis mentors medical students and residents from UNC and Wake Forest, and teaches fellows from the UNC Plastic Surgery Department. He also lectures at local, regional and national American Society of Plastic Surgeons meetings.
Dr. Kortesis’ passion for giving back has taken him on mission trips to Bolivia with the Partners of the Americas to aid pediatric burn victims.
Married and an active member of the Greek Church, Dr. Kortesis is a competitive marathoner, half-marathon tri-athlete and adventure sports enthusiast who believes in the power of overall wellness.