Tuesday Dec 20, 2022
The Benefits of CBD with Keely Holtz of NuLeaf Naturals
Keely Holtz, the Customer Experience Lead for NuLeaf Naturals, one of America's top pioneering cannabinoid companies that is committed to creating the world's highest quality cannabinoid products in their most pure and potent form for both people and pets joins eHealth Radio and the CBD Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Keely Holtz discuss the following:
- What would you tell those who are CBD curious and looking for more natural solutions?
- What are some common misconceptions of CBD and hemp oil?
- Elaborate on some of the various forms of cannabinoids.
- Are there certain cannabinoids that target particular wellness needs?
- For someone looking to buy CBD and cannabinoid products for the first time, what are some things they should look for?
Keely Holtz is the Customer Experience Lead for Denver-based hemp company, NuLeaf Naturals, a pioneer in premium cannabinoid wellness. An interest in fitness and nutrition turned into a decade of studying Nutrition and Integrative Medicine at Metropolitan State University Denver. She also has 7 years of experience in the cannabis industry and a passion for sharing her combined knowledge. Her focus is on proper nutrition, physical, emotional, and environmental health and the ways natural plant medicines can support the human and animal body heal.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.