Aaron Wesel the CEO of Century Hearing Aids, that has mastered the art of producing low cost hearing aids to better assist people, in that order joins eHealth Radio and the Hearing Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Aaron Wesel discuss the following:
- Can you tell the listeners a little about your background and how you got to Century Hearing Aids.
- What makes Century Hearing Aids different from other hearing aid manufacturers?
- How has the Over-The-Counter Hearing Aid Act passed last?
- Do you serve the pediatric market? If so, what makes this market different than adults with hearing loss?
- When can our listeners find out more information about your products?
Aaron Wesel is the CEO of Century Hearing Aids and mastered the art of producing low cost hearing aids to better assist people, in that order. Once he realized that many of his family close to him needed hearing aids but were not getting them due to the difficulties involved, he pursued many different paths to try to help them. His pet company, CenturyHearingAids.com, was born from this passion.
For seven years, he has been providing the same hearing aids that cost thousands at the audiologist to his online customers for a fraction of the cost, possible to the extremely low overhead. Thankfully, he has helped hundreds of people over the years get themselves hearing aids that work just right for them, and knows many of his customers on a first name basis. That said, when it comes to dealing with some people in his daily life, he just removes his hearing aids.