Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Levy Lieberman discuss the following:
- What inspired you to come up with this idea and why is it called 2-minute club?
- How is this different from other shampoos?
- Do buyers have the option to purchase only the shampoo & can men use this also?
- Your target audience is people who experience hair-loss, right?
- What's the most important thing about going organic?
- Does the product really work, do you use it?
- Why did you decide to go with the subscription model?
- Do you face challenges with competitors claiming to be organic but not really being organic?
Levy Lieberman is the Co-Founder of 2-Minute Club. His vision is to provide a natural and organic solution to hair-loss that's affordable and truly works. Previously, he founded Invision CA where he acted as the de-facto CTO for Swagbucks.com, and became Swagbucks.com’s VP of technology. Invision CA’s entire development team amalgamated into Swagbucks.com in a successful talent acquisition deal. During his tenure at Invision CA, Levy was key in founding a number of leading start-up ventures, including RallyBound.com.