Karolina Rzadkowolska, life and transformation coach and founder of Euphoric Alcohol-Free that helps otherwise healthy women and men change their drinking habits joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Karolina Rzadkowolska discuss the following:
- What is the sober curious movement? Why are people electing to take a break, quit, or cut back on drinking for health reasons?
- Millions of people participate in Dry January each year. Why is taking a break from drinking good for your health?
- What can someone expect from a break from drinking?
- In addition to health improvements, what happens mentally?
- What are the tools needed to be successful?
Karolina Rzadkowolska is a life and transformation coach and founder of Euphoric Alcohol-Free, a space to stop, reflect, and question the role of alcohol in your life.
As an online educator and coach, Karolina helps otherwise healthy women (and men) transform their relationships with alcohol so they can focus their time and energy on building the life of their dreams and achieve greater health, happiness, productivity, and success.
Her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Greatist, Refinery29, Elite Dialy, Authority Magazine and other outlets.
She also hosts a podcast called Euphoric the Podcast about the joy and transformation of an alcohol-free lifestyle. Come join the conversation!