Sublingual Vitamins Like NutraGlow’s Super B and Super Lean are Making it Easier Than Ever to Maintain Your Energy and Overall Health
Sherry Kelishadi, a respected pharmacist and Vice President at NutraGlow, a provider of premium sublingual vitamin supplements developed to help people maximize the benefits of vitamin B-6 and B-12 joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Supplement Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Sherry Kelishadi discuss the following:
- Can you give us a general overview of what sublinguals are and what kinds of vitamins and supplements are available in this form?
- What are the advantages of taking vitamins and supplements in sublingual form?
- Tell us a bit about your company, NutraGlow, and why you started the business?
- What can you tell us about Super B and Super Lean and who these products might be of greatest benefit for?
- How do you see the vitamin and supplement market evolving over the next few years?
Sherry Kelishadi, Pharm.D is vice president at NutraGlow, Inc, a provider of premium sublingual vitamin supplements developed to help people maximize the benefits of vitamin B-6 and vitamin B-12.
Kelishadi earned a Doctorate of Pharmacy from the prestigious University of Maryland School of Pharmacy in 2011. Kelishadi worked as a chief pharmacist at Rite Aid for three years before joining the team at a compounding pharmacy in Orange County and, ultimately, cofounding NutraGlow. Her passion lies in nutrition, dermatology, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and wound care. Her hobbies include traveling, dancing, sports, and spending time with her family.