Stroke awareness advocate La’Wana Harris joins eHealth Radio & the Health News Channel to talk about strokes and who should be concerned.
- May is National Stroke Awareness Month, is this something young, healthy adults need to worry about?
- Tell us a bit about your story?
- What are early warnings signs of a stroke?
- From all you have learned & from your experience, who is a risk?
- Tell us more about your book & how can listeners purchase your book?
La’Wana Harris is the author of YOU ARE STILL GOOD, a novella that details her story as a mother of a stroke survivor. Through the book she hopes to give encouragement, and inspiration for those finding themselves in a crisis situation.