Robert Moeller the Director of Sales of Anvid Products joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Through the company's flagship brand, Sienna, Anvid designs and manufactures a wide range of high-quality steam appliances for floor care, all purpose cleaning, and garment care.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Robert Moeller discuss the following:
- Why is steam cleaning the most effective cleaning method available?
- What are the types of surfaces that can be cleaned by steam? Are there any limitations?
- Obviously, people with allergies would benefit from the sanitizing and germ-cleaning power of steam. But what other types of medical conditions can steam cleaning help improve?
- Talk about how important hand hygiene is to a medical professional, especially to one who wears jewelry, and how the sanitization of their jewelry is so critical.
- How much does steam temperature play into the germ-killing power of a steam cleaner? Can it be too hot? What is the ideal temperature?
- There are a lot of different steam cleaners out there. What are the most important features to look for?
SUMMARY: There's no question that a clean house goes a long way towards maintaining your family's health. It is also a critical aspect of managing certain medical conditions, such as allergies or autoimmune diseases, where even a few germs can trigger severe reactions. But "clean" is not enough. For maximum protection against harmful germs and bacteria, nothing beats the power of steam. And since most surfaces can be cleaned with steam - including bedding, couches, countertops, jewelry, even your baby's pacifiers - there's no reason to let germs invade your home or your health.
Robert Moeller has over 20 years’ of diverse consumer and electronic experiences working with all major retailers from coast to coast. He has a proven track record of leading sales, marketing, merchandising and distribution for large publicly traded and small privately held companies. Before joining Anvid Products, he served as Director of Sales and Business Development for Tassone Enterprises, where he managed and directed a national sales organization for multiple brands. He was also National Sales Manager at The Homedics Group, a Michigan-based firm offering a full line of in-home wellness products designed to promote well-being.