Dr. Joshua Trutt, M.D., of the PhysioAge Medical Group, a practice that remains at the cutting-edge of the continuously emerging field of age management medicine focused on scientifically sound approaches to staying younger longer joins eHealth Radio.
- Could you tell us about age management? What brought you to the field, and your role in its development?
- Why is age management important? How can someone in their 50's incorporate this in their life? Is 60 too late?
- What are hormones and what do they do and how do hormones change as we get older?
- Please explain PhysioAge Systems and how it identifies how well you are aging?
- Ultimately, what's the goal of your practice?
- What are the benefits of hormone therapy and who should consider it?
Joshua Trutt, M.D., is a member of PhysioAge Medical Group, a practice that remains at the cutting-edge of the continuously emerging field of age management medicine focused on scientifically sound approaches to staying younger longer.
Dr. Trutt is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, and is board certified in emergency medicine. Since 2005 Dr. Trutt has been exclusively focused on anti-aging medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Josh Trutt, M.D. is Board-certified in Emergency Medicine and a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He has practiced for 11 years in trauma centers and children's hospitals in New York and Austin, Texas, in third-world countries, and in disaster relief (Hurricane Katrina and the Thailand tsunami). Over that time he became increasingly motivated by a desire to not just treat heart attacks, strokes and cancer-but to prevent them from happening.After three years of reviewing the available literature on Age Management Medicine and nutraceuticals/supplements, he completed formal certification in Age Management Medicine through Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation. For more on Dr. Trutt click here.