Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Sayed Ibrahim discuss the following:
- Can you tell us what made you create this natural toothpaste and what makes this product different than other natural or organic toothpastes?
- Can you talk us about your new US patent of the blackseed oil usage in your toothpaste? Why blackseed oil?
- What kind of certifications does Sprinjene have? Do you have a toothbrush as well?
- Which stores are you selling your toothpaste at? online? Amazon?
- What is next for Sprinjene? Any mouthwash , other products?
Dr. Sayed Ibrahim is the CEO and Founder of SprinJene, an innovative provider of natural oral health products.
A scientist committed to creating natural and healthy products for the educated consumer, Dr. Ibrahim is a pioneer who combines science and nature for safer, more effective natural oral care options to accommodate the needs of various lifestyles. He has patented an oral care composition, the toothpaste that contains extracts of Nigella Sativa, or black seed oil, and zinc.
Dr. Ibrahim’s toothpastes are the only toothpastes in the world that boast the following 5 certifications: Halal, Kosher, Cruelty-Free, Vegan and Gluten-Free.
Disrupting the oral health care sector with his patented formula, Dr. Ibrahim is a scientific executive with expertise in pharmaceutical and consumer health products and markets. He is an inventor, a chemist, a leader, and a scientist recognized for his product and technology innovations, leadership talents, scientific formulation skills and entrepreneurialism.
Today, Dr. Ibrahim’s SprinJene toothpastes can be found in more than 13 countries in major grocery chains and independent health stores and pharmacies, and on major e-commerce sites.